NOTICE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY HARMODESK SP Z O.O.
Respects your privacy and protects the personal data it processes. This information is intended to clarify the principles governing the processing of personal data by HARMODESK SP Z O.O to the extent that such data are processed for the purpose of performing contracts.
In accordance with Article 14 (1-2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter "RODO"), we inform you that:
1. Administrator: The administrator of your personal data is HARMODESK SP Z O.O. with its registered office in Olsztyn, at: street Michała Kajki 10/12, 10-547 Olsztyn, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000775694.
2. Contact. Regarding the protection of your personal data you can contact us in writing at the address of our registered office indicated above or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Source of data, voluntariness of providing data: Harmodesk has obtained your data from its contractor in connection with, on occasion, or for the purpose of performing a contract. In cases where we have received personal data directly from you, we would like to inform you that the provision of data is voluntary, and failure to provide personal data may result in the inability to perform the contract.
4. Objectives and basis for processing. Your personal data will be processed in order to establish and maintain business contacts and commercial relations. The data are processed in connection with legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party (Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter: RODO). The legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or a third party include:communication regarding the organization of the event, establishing and maintaining commercial cooperation, marketing, promotion and product development, establishing, asserting and defending against possible claims; conducting statistics and analyses.
5. Data categories. We will process the following categories of your data: name and surname, business email address, business telephone number, place of employment.
6. Data retention period. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the Administrator's legitimate interest, including the duration of business relationships or contacts in connection with which the personal data are processed by the Administrator, and in the case of establishing, asserting and defending claims, for the period resulting from the general statute of limitations for claims, unless applicable law requires their longer storage.
7. Recipients of data. Your personal data may be transferred to: entities entitled to receive data on the basis of legal regulations;our co-workers and employees responsible for the execution of the contract;entities processing personal data on behalf of the controller, among others IT service providers - whereby such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the controller and only in accordance with the controller's instructions.
9. Automated decision making. Please be informed that we do not make decisions in an automated manner and your data are not profiled.
10. Information about the intention to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization. We inform you that your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.